more photos: An Otherworldly Art Show

I have added more art show pictures, finally. My photos have been a bit low quality lately, only for the fact that I have been using my Iphone camera for convenience and in-the-moment picture taking. My Canon Rebel is a bit bulky to carry around. But I do admit, quality colorful and essence capturing photos are more delightful to view.


Zoe, Liz and friends in the kitchen.


Jake, the musician for the evening. My dream catcher hangs behind him.



Eve and Greg. Eve's unfinished painting is on the easel.


Eve's gallery set up in the hallway.

gabe, sky, and eve. playing and listening to music post art show.

gabe setting up his gallery room.

ted, making a sign for his medicine trees series of paintings.

Skye hanging her wonderful drawings in her shared gallery with Zoe.

Another view of my setup, a bit busy and funky. I just love flowy fabrics and canopy like drapery; a beautiful little tent world. I would create tent worlds out of all the spaces I move through if i could..




Comments

  1. I love tent worlds idea... I am fascinated by nomads and how they "decorate" the interior of their yurts - textures and colors really connect for me and your art reminds me of them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment