These are: Unedited Colors

Today I'm going with color. The sun is not out today, a cold front is coming, then a hurricane. I either must exit New Hampshire quickly or stick it out here at Nubanusit Neighborhood and Farm; where I have been visiting friends, until it is over. I've had a great time reconnecting with this place, this forest, and my friends in the area. I'm going to take some pictures of this place soon. I love all of the sunflowers, but the light is just not quite right today.

Here are some more photos of my Harris Center hike with color--all still unedited. I used to use Photoshop a lot more, to get the contrast and color right, but then it would take a long time and I didn't post as many pictures. If I ever show these photos or get them printed I would take more time to edit them. For now, I just want to share them. Of course this blog often has horrible photos, I sometimes don't have my nice camera with me and just my phone to capture images of other artwork.


Moss.


Colored photo of Lady Slipper leaves with a first fall colored leaf beside it.


I think this is Indian Cucumber? A forest edible. The light could be edited here.




Paper birch park twirling down-- I love the green contrast here. I could also edit the light.

I actually like the glare here on the Rattlesnake Plantain flowers. It gives it a dreamy glow, and really captures the energy of the forest that day.



Don't know what kind of mushrooms these are, but they were so bright orange! The only people I saw out that day-- an older couple from North Carolina, asked me if i was a naturalist and knew what these were. I sure don't. They really contrasted well with all the moss.


I feel like I should know what this is, but I'm not sure. It looks like it belongs in the ocean.


Comments