Commissioned Wedding Invitation




While living and farming in New Hampshire, one of my farm managers asked me to design the wedding invitations for her mid-fall wedding. She wanted a beautiful tree, with falling leaves, and her and her partner's initials carved in the tree. I drew this on a much larger sheet of paper with some color for shading, but they ended up using it in black in white. The picture showing the larger perspective is not the best quality but the two close ups are good quality. I'm still not a camera expert even though I have a great camera (Canon Rebel XT). I also am having a hard time with photos on this blog in general. Sometimes I upload a few, and only some of them come up, or if i try to move them around in the order i want, then one disappears. It is also hard to predict how the photos will react to the text once published.
Aside from these minor problems, the picture I drew for Sarah's wedding, she loved. It was really awesome to see my drawing made into an invitation and used for the wedding. I also loved doing it for them. (:


Comments

  1. how did you make it into an invitation? I drew mine and want to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i drew the picture for the couple, and they went to a professional printer to create the invitations. I'm not sure if it was an online company (of which there are many) or a local company (in new hampshire, where i was residing at the time).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment